Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thirsty Thursday!

Oooooh, yummy! It's Thirsty Thursday! I know I am getting to this blog late in the day (my deepest apologies), but I couldn't let a Thursday go by without passing along another deeeeelicious Keva Juice specialty. Today's treat is the Hawaiian Holiday! I had this for the first time today and it is AWESOME!

Keva,Keva Juice,Keva Kate,Keva Smoothie Co.Keva,Keva Juice,Keva Kate,Keva Smoothie Co.

HAWAIIAN HOLIDAY
3/4 cup orange juice
3/4 cup pineapple juice
1/3 banana
6 medium strawberries
3 small scoops orange sherbet (low-fat, of course!)
1/2 cup ice

Please give it a try and let me know how it tastes! And, as always, if you have any awesome smoothie ideas, please be sure to leave me a comment or e-mail me!

BREAKING NEWS!
There is an AWESOME promotion coming up in just a couple of weeks! I can't reveal all the details yet, but I promise it will be really good! And, who knows...you might just be seeing me around your local Keva Juice SOON! EEEEEEEEK! I'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment