Sunday, August 16, 2009

Indoor Rock Climbing and MORE!

Yesterday was such an awesome day! I was soooo busy, but I had so much fun! Here's the skinny...

1. RUN. I started off the morning with my weekly 4-mile run. I'm in a running group that meets every Saturday morning so it keeps me motivated. (Sorry, no post-run pics...a sweaty and exhausted Keva Kate is NOT pretty!)

2. FAMILY TIME. Around lunchtime, I went to eat and visit with the family. I got to play with my new 10 day old...hmmm, nephew or cousin? What do you call your cousin's baby? Anyway, I went and visited the 10 day old little man and he is a cutie!

3. INDOOR ROCK CLIMBING! HOLLA! I climbed for about 2 1/2 hours and I was so tired! I used to rock climb all the time but I hadn't been in a while. I really need to work on my upper body strength. I had a fantastic time, but I am a little sore today (not too bad though).
Keva,Keva Juice,Keva Kate,Keva Smoothie Co.
Keva,Keva Juice,Keva Kate,Keva Smoothie Co.,Rock Climbing
Keva,Keva Juice,Keva Kate,Keva Smoothie Co.,Rock Climbing
Keva,Keva Juice,Keva Kate,Keva Smoothie Co.,Rock Climbing


4. KEVA JUICE! I totally needed a boost after all that activity! I went and grabbed an Oreo Speedwagon at Keva Juice! It was taaaaaaaaaasty! Highly recommended!
Keva,Keva Juice,Keva Kate,Keva Smoothie Co.Keva,Keva Juice,Keva Kate,Keva Smoothie Co.


5. Tar-jay and Best Buy. I was a woman on a mission. There was a specific movie I was looking for and while I didn't find it at my beloved Tar-jay, my local Best Buy never lets me down! I finally found the DVD I was looking for! SUCCESS!

6. OH, BURN! No really, I burned my hand while making dinner. NOT smart, folks. Ugh. I never professed to be Martha Stewart. (I'll spare you the pics of that one too.) :)

7. The Muppet Show Movie! I was totally in the mood to channel my inner kiddo and watch The Muppet Show Movie! You know you love it too! Don't hate! Besides, how can you not like a movie where Kermit the Frog sings a song that was nominated for an Oscar? Yes, an OSCAR! Ha!
Elvis


And, that's it! One FAAAAAANTASTIC day! I hope this weekend is treating you all well too!

KEEP IT JUICY!

3 comments:

  1. love your blog and Twitter! but I don't have a twitter account so I can't "talk" to you there. Just curious do you have any smoothie recommendations that have a high fiber content?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks!! :)

    Yes, try the 24oz of the Bananarama (7.0g fiber), Berry Bombshell (7.2g fiber), or the Strawberry Verve (8.0g fiber)! They are all delicious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cousin's baby is your 2nd cousin ;)

    ReplyDelete