Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thirsty Thursday!

Hello there! It's Thirsty Thursday and I know you are all anxiously awaiting this week's sneak peak into the Keva Juice kitchen! Well, today I offer you this little tasty treat. This recipe is the basis for the Strawberry Sqeezer and the Bananarama on the Keva Juice menu.

Strawberry Squeezer/Bananarama
8oz apple juice
1/2 banana
4 scoops of non-fat yogurt
handful of strawberries
few ice cubes

If you're in the mood for a Strawberry Sqeezer, just toss in a few extra strawberries. However, if you're craving a Bananarama, try adding a whole banana instead of a half.

AND, if you are feeling like you really really deserve a treat, you can always substitute that non-fat yogurt for some vanilla ice cream! Delicious!!

KEEP IT JUICY!

Keva Kate, Keva JuiceKeva Kate, Keva JuiceKeva Kate, Keva Juice

3 comments:

  1. haha! This is too funny! Who knew there was a KEva supported blog! Well, I actually love KEVA for one drink that I always get...KEVACCINO! And one time they took it off the menu and I almost had a heartattack...but my trusty Keva Friends still made it for me...and now I believe it is back on the menu?! Either way, it is phenomenal with some strawberries thrown into the mix! AHhh... pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, up until a couple of weeks ago, there wasn't a Keva supported blog. But there is now, sister! So tell your friends! Ooooh, Kevaccino sounds yummy! I haven't had that one yet. I'm making my way through the menu. :) I'll see what I can do about getting a Kevaccino recipe up here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!!!! I've tried everything to make the bananarama and it never comes out quite right. This taste exactly how it does in the store. Thank you so much my breakfast on the go is now complete

    ReplyDelete