Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thirsty Thursday!


Keva,Keva Juice,keva kate,Keva Smoothie Co.

Woo hoo, its that time again! Thirsty Thursday, boys and girls! I'm super psyched to share this one because I just tried it today and it is DEEEEEELICIOUS!!! Today's tasty treat is called the Acai Allure and I hope you love it as much as I do!

ACAI ALLURE
1/4 cup raspberry juice
1/4 cup soy milk
3/4 cup acai berries
4 scoops of natural raspberry sherbet
few ice cubes

Give it a try and let me know what you think! It is super yummy and has a really unique flavor!

Did you know that acai berries increase energy, improve your digestion, help detoxify the body, and improve the appearance of skin? Plus, it is high in fiber and helps reduce cholesterol. Awesome! Talk about a super food!

No comments:

Post a Comment