Friday, August 14, 2009

It's Friday! Woot Woot!!

It's FRIDAY! It is B-E-A-UTIFUL outside and I have lots of fun stuff to get into today! Hopefully I'll find some trouble to get into today! ;)

Besides, how could your day not start off right when you wake up to this handsome fella? :) Meet Elvis.

Elvis,Keva,Keva Juice,Keva Kate,Keva Smoothie Co.

I told my 16 year old nephew that if he ever wanted to get the chicks that all he needed to do was take Elvis for a walk downtown. Elvis gets aaaaalllllllllllll the ladies. With a face like this, who could resist??

Elvis,Keva,Keva Juice,Keva Kate,Keva Smoothie Co.

Oh, and on a complete side note...can anyone tell me what in the world this is supposed to be? I went to dinner last night and this was parked right near me. I know it is hard to tell what it is, but it is a truck with a lit candle sitting on top. Why would anyone do that??

Truck with Candle


KEEP IT JUICY!

2 comments:

  1. OMG is that a cute dog!!!!!!!

    And maybe the candle meant the owner of the truck had a secret admirer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knows! Personally, I thought the candle may have been a way for him to find his way back to his car after a few too many adult beverages downtown. :)

    ReplyDelete