Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What's in your mix?

Since I stay pretty active, I am ALWAYS looking for some good tunes to add to my iPod. I thought I would share my top 50 favorites. These tunes are great if you are running, biking, working out in the gym, cleaning around your house, or if you just want some upbeat songs to boogie too! There some rock, pop, and even a little country thrown in the mix!

1. 3oh!3 - "Don't Trust Me"
2. Alice Deejay - "Better Off Alone"
3. Amber - "This is Your Night"
4. Anita Ward - "Ring My Bell"
5. Beyonce - "Sweet Dreams"
6. Black Eyed Peas - "I Got a Feeling"
7. Black Eyed Peas - "Pump It"
8. Boys Like Girls - "Love Drunk"
9. Britney Spears - "If U Seek Amy"
10. Cascada - "Evacuate the Dance Floor"
11. Christina Aguilera - "Keeps Gettin' Better"
12. Cobra Starship - "Good Girls Go Bad"
13. Cupid - "Cupid Shuffle"
14. Danity Kane - "Damaged"
15. Enur - "Calabria 2007"
16. Estelle featuring Kanye West - "American Boy"
17. Flobots - "Handlebars"
18. Harvey Danger - "Flagpole Sitta"
19. Hole - "Celebrity Skin"
20. INXS - "Pretty Vegas"
21. John Legend - "Green Light"
22. Kate Nash - "Foundations"
23. Katy Perry - "Waking Up in Vegas"
24. Lady Gaga - "Just Dance"
25. Maroon 5 - "Makes Me Wonder"
26. Kanye West - "Stronger"
27. Me First and The Gimme Gimmes - "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"
28. Metro Station - "Shake It"
29. Michael Franti and Spearhead - "Say Hey (I Love You)"
30. Muse - "Supermassive Black Hole"
31. Mute Math - "Spotlight"
32. Ok Go - "Here It Goes Again"
33. Paolo Nutini - "New Shoes"
34. P!nk - "So What"
35. Pitbull - "Hotel Room Service"
36. Pitbull - "I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)"
37. Rihanna - "Disturbia"
38. Robert Randolph and The Family Band - "Ain't Nothing Wrong With That"
39. Rock Kills Kid - "Paralyzed"
40. Save Ferris - "Come On Eileen"
41. Scissor Sisters - "I Don't Feel Like Dancing"
42. Shakira - "She Wolf"
43. Taylor Swift - "You Belong With Me"
44. The Caesars - "Jerk It Out"
45. The Darkness - "I Believe in a Thing Called Love"
46. The Fratellis - "Flathead"
47. The Killers - "Mr. Brightside"
48. The Veronicas - "Untouched"
49. U2 - "Beautiful Day"
50. Weezer - "This is Such a Pity"

What's in the mix on your iPod right now? What do you work out to? What kind of music gets you going?

No comments:

Post a Comment