Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oh, Mango Tango, I love you.

Geez, Louise. I'll be honest. This week has been killer. I have been so busy. You probably wouldn't believe me, but being Keva Kate is a pretty demanding job. I've been working on some new fun promotions for all you Keva lovers, talking to LOTS of Keva guests and store owners to find out what they think of all the cool things going on, and planning some super duper adventures that I have coming up!

The weather has been getting cooler and the days have been getting shorter and I am so excited that fall is here! To me, fall means comfort foods and football games. It means raking big piles of leaves and then ruining them by jumping right in. It means apple cider and pumpkin-flavored...anything! :)

I have been feeling a little under the weather lately, so I made sure to grab a Mango Tango this morning...and I even threw in an extra Emergen-C...just for good measure.

Keva,Keva Juice,Keva Smoothie Co.,Keva Kate  Keva,Keva Juice,Keva Smoothie Co.,Keva Kate  Keva,Keva Juice,Keva Smoothie Co.,Keva Kate
KEEP IT JUICY!

No comments:

Post a Comment