Monday, September 14, 2009

Come and get some Keva Juice luv!

In addition to the awesome $2 Smoothie promotion that is going on right now, Keva Juice is also introducing the Keva luvCards! All you have to do is get a punch every time you get a smoothie and after 10 punches, your next smoothie is FREE! Yes, FREE! Do you luv it or what!?

Check 'em out! Aren't they cool!?
Keva,Keva Juice,Keva Kate,Keva Smoothie Co.,luvCard
Keva,Keva Juice,Keva Kate,Keva Smoothie Co.,luvCard

I went to see Extract this past Friday night and I loved it!! It got mixed reviews among the group of friends that I went to see it with. I found the humor to be somewhere in between a dark comedy and something I would expect from an independent film. But, since I like indie flicks, I thought it was great. Plus, if you're a guy...great eye candy from Mila Kunis...and if you're a chick...great eye candy from Jason Bateman (and I guess from Ben Affleck, if you're into him)! Not the best movie ever, but I would definitely recommend it for some good chuckles and some really witty one-liners!

My Saturday was filled with going for a good run, hitting up Keva Juice, and then hitting the road for a 20-mile bike ride! I was really pushing it on Blue Betty! Ha!

On Sunday, I just played around most of the day. I was going to go for a run or bike ride but my legs were sore, and, to be honest, I was just TIRED. I did, however, make time to hit up Keva Juice for a Peanut Butter Chocolate. I'm pretty sure that smoothie is the best thing ever invented. :)

KEEP IT JUICY!

No comments:

Post a Comment