Thursday, October 15, 2009

A SMASHING Thirsty Thursday!

Woo hoo! The SMASHING PUMPKIN smoothie is BACK! If you need help getting in a fall mood, be sure and run over to Keva Juice and get one today! It's better than your grandma's pumpkin pie...I promise!!
Keva,Keva Juice,Keva Kate,Keva Smoothie Co.,Smashing PumpkinKeva,Keva Juice,Keva Kate,Keva Smoothie Co.,Smashing PumpkinKeva,Keva Juice,Keva Kate,Keva Smoothie Co.,Smashing Pumpkin

Well, what are you still doing here? Go out and get one, silly! :)

And for Thirsty Thirsty I bring you something special! While I can't share the Smashing Pumpkin with you (sorry), I'm inspired to share with you this recipe requested by my tweep, @clmsongrl! I hope you like it!

ORANGE YOU GLAD YOU TRIED THIS SMOOTHIE?
3/4 cup orange juice
1/2 cup mango juice
1/2 banana
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 cup strawberries
3 scoops low-sugar orange sherbet
1/2 cup ice

ENJOY!

KEEP IT JUICY!

No comments:

Post a Comment