Friday, November 6, 2009

One week until the Breast Cancer 3-Day!!!

The countdown is ON!

The Breast Cancer 3-Day is only a few days away and I am so excited! I have been training and I am totally ready! I also can't wait to see beautiful Arizona. I haven't been there in a while and I am looking forward to seeing the area again.

Here is a pic of me from last year in Philadelphia! It was SO cold!Keva,Keva Kate,Breast Cancer 3-Day


If you are interested in helping Keva Juice reach the $5,000 fundraising goal, please visit:

www.the3day.org/goto/kevakate


I want to thank two special Keva fans named Lionel Lowry and Sheila Bragg for making generous contributions to the fundraising! No contribution is too small and every dollar helps fund life-saving research, education, and treatment.
Also, every donation is fully tax-deductible. Please consider helping us reach that $5,000 goal!

Do it for your grandmother, mother, sister, aunt, niece, cousin, best friend, neighbor, or coworker! Be part of the cure!

I walk because I dream of a world without breast cancer.

KEEP IT JUICY!

No comments:

Post a Comment