Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Keva Kate has arrived!

Hi everyone!

I know that no one is reading my blog...yet...but I'm really excited about starting it! I have so many great ideas and things to share and I just can't wait to get started. In the next few days this blog will go through a few facelifts until I find something that fits JUST right, so please bear with me!

Just to get going, here are 10 facts about me (who knows, if you're lucky, I might post 10 more juicy secrets tomorrow):

1. I am definitely a girl on the go! No moss grows under these feet!

2. I really enjoy being outside on a pretty day.

3. I have a dog that I am totally in love with.

4. I like feeling healthy. No, I'm not the picture of perfection, but overall, I like feeling like I take care of myself.

5. On bad days, I try really hard to remember that it could always be worse.

6. On good days, I try to remember to be thankful.

7. I love love love love loooooooove to cook. So if you have any good recipes, toss 'em my way!

8. I like bright colors because they make me feel spunky!

9. Though I get busy just like everyone else, I try hard to stay involved in my community.

10. I'm super excited about stepping out into blogland. I've been hanging in the shadows for a while and keeping up with some really fun blogs and I just feel like it is time for me to jump in and try it out too!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you've joined the club! Can't wait to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should share some healthy recipes with us! I'm always looking for new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Healthy recipes are on the way! I promise!

    ReplyDelete